Sunday, January 11, 2009


This morning, while I was walking Dusty, I became aware of all this wonderful textural vegetation that had dried and was lying under and in and on top of the snow. I was especially fascinated by the incredible range of tones they were. Unlike flowers, that have very subtle color variations, these range from the palest ecru to dark red/brown.

I'm trying to come up with something to do with them. They're so beautiful - but I'm not really into gathering a bunch of them and sticking them in a bowl. I want to do more than that. LOL I'm sure that I'm hardly the first - or the millionth - person to realize the beauty of these, and there has been art for days created from them. But I've never seen any. Does anybody reading do anything interesting with these?

No comments: