Friday, January 16, 2009

Midnight In the Forest Mini-Theatre

I finally completed the woodland theatre ... now it just needs a sprite of some sort to move in and make this his neighborhood of choice!

I'm finding this piece particularly hard to photograph, because there is so much clear glass glitter and gold leaf flakes, causing too much reflection for a good photo. I love the vintage man-in-the-moon image and it was fun working with the moss and branches and natural elements.

If I were a doll-maker, which I am decidedly not and have no desire to be!, I would make a Titania swinging in her bower of flowers for this theatre. Maybe I can make an articulated paper-doll of Titania for it!

I think when I return from my errands, I'm going to give one of those ham cans a piece of my mind! - or my imagination, anyway!

4 comments:

Sabrina Vourvoulias said...

I do so love your little theaters.

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Wow Tristan!

Your theaters are absolutely fabulous! Nice touch with the vintage man-in-the-moon image! Too cool!

Now I can wait to see what you create with the ham tins!

Enchanted Blessings!
Joycee

Ulla said...

This is delightful! Love it!

Tristan Robin said...

Thanks so much - I have so much respect for all three of your opinions!