Friday, January 23, 2009

Take a look at this wonderful shadowbox


Isn't this just enchanting?! It's from this wonderful French blog. (If you click on it, it will grow, however if you go to the site and click on the photo, you get a very large zoom image, so you can get a really good look!) I was originally directed there by Ulla, who posted a gorgeous reliquary from the same site. Because my French is rudimentary at best, I'm not completely sure what the site is dedicated to - but it has some wonderful and varied photos. Take a few moments and browse around!

2 comments:

C. L. DeMedeiros said...

I totally love that
you music soundtrack is fantastic


I like to invite you for a very special opening
Small Works Gallery
January. 31(Saturday, week from today )
80 Washington Square, NYC
from Noon to 4pm

get ready for little whimsical

Tristan Robin said...

I'm not sure if we have anything planned for next weekend - I'll have to check with the other half LOL.

However, if we're free and the weather is cooperative, it would be a wonderful reason to get into the city next weekend.

Mark me down as a maybe!

Thanks for the invitation.