Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wolf and Little Red


Wolf and Little Red
Originally uploaded by salutor
We all know that I love fabric and faery tales and black-and-white - and this fabric by salutor certainly fits the bill for me!

But the thing that I'm most excited about is the company that actually prints this fabric ... it is Spoonflower. And they print fabric of YOUR designs for only $18 yard. Okay. So $18 yard for cotton quilting quality fabric isn't that inexpensive - but! of your own designs! How intriguing is that?!

I could have fabric made of all my favorite images! I could have quilt fabric made with photos of all my art quilts printed on it! I could recreate fabric that I loved which is no longer produced!

Some of the pictures of some of the fabrics they've done are just wonderful.

I think this is going to be a very valuable resource for those of us who like to do things from scratch!

Click on the picture to go to more photos!

No comments: