Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh, those neat drawers!




One drawer with nothing but glitter and leafing - one with nothing but micro beads (can you tell which colors I really really like?) and Twinkling H20's - and one drawer that, after neatening up my Tim Holtz alcohol inks, has left me with enough room to get a lot more colors and textures of German glass glitter! I love that large 'shard' glitter! That's the best thing about re-organization and cleaning up - afterwards there's always room for shopping!

3 comments:

lorhen82 said...

Oooh....it looks like you have lots of fun in your studio! I'm going to post pics if I ever get my studio done! ~Lori

lorhen82 said...

By the way...I tried to "follow this blog" but the link isn't working. I'll try again later to see if it's just a glitch.

Lola Enchanted said...

Wow, my creative juices are flowing!!! These drawers are so neat and tidy! Mine are a horrific nightmare!!! I love glitter!!!


I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful weekend!