Sunday, May 24, 2009

...may I have a drumroll, please ...



The correct answers to yesterdays pink jewel pop quiz are:
(* indicates correct answer)
1. Saphires
2. Topaz
3. Diamond (*Anita, *Marilyn)
4. Ruby
5. Cubic Zirconia (*Sabrina)
6. Diamond
7. Glass
8. Ruby ) (*Anita, *Sabrina, *Marilyn)
9. Saphire (*Anita, *Sabrina)
10. Topaz
11. Edible Cake Jewels (*Anita, *Marilyn)

So, our winner - edging out her competitors by one gemstone! - is Anita of Castles Crowns and Cottages.
We're all in awe of your gemstone recognition skills! We can guess where you've been having breakfast lately!
Please email me your snail mail address, and I'll get your prize out in the mail to you!
Thanks to those who played! And, for the rest of you, go make something beautiful!
♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Tristan ♥

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw-w-w-w-w Boo Hoo......
Not really!! I had a ball tring to identify the gems!!
How about a consolation prize?? You can divide the gems amongst the loosers!! LOL!!LOL!!

Congrats to Anita of Crown, Castles Crowns and Cottages!!

Have a Wonderful Weekend Tristan!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

.....I want the dress in the photo. In a larger size of course. It would look FAB on me!!!! ;)

XXXOOO!!!

Leslie said...

Too bad, I didn't choose to enter, I was right for 9 out of 1o.

Fabulous picture of Audrey.

I bet you didn't know her character in Breakfast is loosely based on my favorite Great Auntie's best friend?

Sue said...

So, I am worse than I thought. I was sure #10 was the edible cake emb.
BEEP...wrong!

Congrats to Anita, who obviously knows wearables from edibles in the gem world. :)

Gail Lackey said...

Oh How fun! Lucky Anita!
Hugs, Gail

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW! AGAIN! I know my gemstones and yes, I take my breakfast quite often at TIFFANY'S with Audrey!!!!! I will get you my address through email! Merci Tristan...Anita

Sabrina Vourvoulias said...

Congrats to the winner!

Very entertaining contests, Tristan. I'm hooked now.

Gabriela said...

Hello Tristan,

Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favorite movies!
Love Audrey's design dresses and accessories, just exquisite!


~ Gabriela ~