Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Love of All Things French" Blog Day



Rhonda at Rhonda Mum has chosen February 16 and 17 as Love of All Things French Days!
Instead of trying to explain it myself, I'll just cut and paste what she has already written about it:

As many of you know, I love all things French. My plan was to do a few posts on some of my favorite items that I have collected such as my Eiffel towers, French books, charms, and more. Then it occurred to me that many of you share that same love. What a wonderful idea for a blog event!


I hope that you will join me on February 16th and 17th. All you need to do is post pictures on your blog, on either or both days, of your items that show your love of all things French. Let me know if you plan to attend by leaving me a comment on this post. On the day of the event, I will have a "Mr. Linky" set up so that you can add your link and others can visit you as well.


For those of you that attend, there will be two giveaways. One on each day of the event. I will be gifting two of you some french goodies. I will post more details soon.

Please spread the word by attaching the above picture and a link on your blog. The more, the merrier! Hope to see you there!


So, I've done my part! There is the picture and the link ... I plan on participating - I hope a lot of you do, too! I now have to decide whether to post pics of my Paris-inspired artwork, or my (fairly poor) photographs taken in Paris. I'll probably opt for artwork.

No comments: