Thursday, February 19, 2009

Antique Textile Vintage Fashion Show & Sale



Vintage Fashion And Textile Show

Sturbridge, Massachusetts

MONDAYS

May 11
July 13
September 7


General Admission
10:30 am $10. - 5 pm

Early Admission
9:30 am $20

Show closes at 5:00 pm
ONE DAY * INDOORS * BRIMFIELD WEEK


Click on Image Above for More Information

I've never attended this show before, but I love the Brimfield week flea market - miles and miles of flea marketers, collectors and vendors! I definitely plan on going a day early to see this vintage textile and fashion exhibit. I'm always up for getting new ideas and inspiration!


2 comments:

bernadette ostrozovich said...

yummmm! wish i could rev up the teleporter! have fun!

Ulla said...

Wow, would I ever love to go to this show! We have a Vintage Fashion and Textile show here in California too. I've been a couple of times, and it is truly wonderful. Bring lots of money though, things are not cheap...