Friday, April 10, 2009

Better-Late-Than-Never-Flea Market Friday

I've been a little under the weather - nothing to worry about! - but I haven't had the energy to finish up the few things that I was going to offer this Flea Market Friday.

So, I'm going to offer SALE OVER for today only.

Because Etsy doesn't handle this kind of sale, if you are interested in a purchase, please email me ( tristan(at)manmadequilts.com ) and I will send you an invoice so you can pay through PayPal just as if you were purchasing through Etsy.

Hope everybody is having a terrific Friday and will have a joyous holiday weekend.

♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Tristan ♥

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a Great Easter Weekend!
I'll be off for the weekend... See ya' Monday!!
Love,
Marilyn

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

I sure hope you get feeling better SOON. It's no fun in Blog-Land when you're sick..... :(


XXXOOO

Lois said...

Hi Tristan.
I hope you have a peaceful Easter. I also hope your feeling better quickly!
Lois

Deanna said...

Gee whiz are you still suffering from that nasty earache? I hope you start to feeling better soon.

BTW, you have me hooked on Edith Piaf! I can't seem to stop dancing and singing around the house pretending to be Edith! I make no sense at all but my enthusiam for the song is second to none!

lalalala lala la la la,
Edith

Shell said...

I hope you feel better. I can't wait to finish the Liz and Monty trilogy with Raintree Country and Suddenly, Last Summer. They hopefully should be coming on TCM. I have ordered from the library: The Heiress and I Confess. I'll look out for The Search as well.

Anonymous said...

G.Luck with your sale, please get well soon :)

Paula said...

Get better soon, I've been at bit under the weather too, it always seems to get me when there's a holiday. Cheers:)

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better, Tristan.

Have a Happy Easter and don't eat to many eggs!!

Kris

Debs said...

Oooooooh poor you. Forget the chocolate eggs, keep taking the drugs,that what I say! Happy Easter
Debs xxx