Friday, March 6, 2009

Today's Sale for Flea Market Friday

Today I'm offering one of my vintage style mini-theatres, Marie Antoinette at Petite Trianon, at half price.

The piece is 14"tall and 5"wide. You can read more about it - and see more photos -
here.

The price for this piece is $135, but at today's Friday Flea Market, it is No longer available at flea market price. This offer does not extend past today's special. If you would like to purchase this item, please contact me at tristan@manmadequilts.com and I will set up a special Etsy purchase for you, to reflect the sales price.



Enjoy your Friday Flea Market shopping!

2 comments:

As Seen Thru My Eyes said...

This is fabulous, Tristan. You have such a great sense of color and whimsey, mixed with the elegance of times past.
I just love you these words, in your profile....

"I'm always attracted to what shimmers just out of sight...the ghosts of sparkle and the rich dignity of decayed splendor."

Me, too!! And you said it perfectly!!

The Joy of Nesting said...

Actually I dropped down here cuz there's no way to comment on your last post :) So I was thinking to myself, while I'm inbetween naps (slightly under the weather) I'll just check the going ons in Bloglandia. Now I'm afraid to go back to sleep I now have the site of "Kutie Putootie" burned on my retinas :)I got to have a pair of those stockings!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.