Friday, March 20, 2009

Flea Market Friday

For today's Flea Market Friday, I'm offering the collage I just finished yesterday (information and photos are here) at half price. The half price cost of $75 includes shipping, and will be removed after today. I have not listed this item in my etsy store yet, so if you are interested, please send an email to tristan (at) manmadequilts.com and I'll set up a special sale for you in the etsy shop.

Thanks for looking - and enjoy shopping the Friday Flea Market!

4 comments:

Bee and Rose said...

Just returned from your Etsy shop! I love the Audrey Hepburn Mini Theater! (and quilts...love the quilts...my grandmother was a quilter and I have loved them my whole life!)

Shell said...

They All Had Theda Bara Eyes is lovely. I know it will be snapped up quickly. I have a beautiful first day of Spring, Tristan.

TRES BELLE said...

Hey Tristan,

Good price on your collage. Have you had any bites?

Kris

P.S. See you tomorrow at "Pink Saturday"

Berlin Deluxxe said...

I have promised to treat myself to one of your works of art soon :)
Love it!