Saturday, May 10, 2014

Featured as Guest Artist on Altered Pages Artsociates

 I am honored to be the featured guest artist this weekend at Altered Pages Artsociates.
I used to be a member of their design team, so it's especially flattering to be asked to show my work there again, after having so much there already. It's very generous of them.

Please stop by and take a visit and browse.
...and be sure to tell them I sent you!

Then make a quick detour to the Altered Pages website for great art supplies and crafting supplies - always interesting stuff at terrific prices ... and their shipping won't kill you either!

Then, after you go visit my little mini-show, which includes a mixed media collage, an art quilt, a mini-theatre, some Victorian paper whimsies, etc.

...go make something beautiful!

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Tristan


4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Tristan, to see your magic again is SO refreshing, and CONGRATES on being featured! It is such a great feeling when someone cares enough to share your work. Have a sensational and creative weekend! Anita

peggy gatto said...

You are a master of theaters, I have one!!!!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Congratulations Tristan! I just adore your Theatres..
fondly,
Penny

Unknown said...

Hi Tristan!
So happy you came to Cottage Stitchery. Love love love the fab quilts! In the real world I am a Master Floral Designer. It is so funny how like in floral design men seem to be able to see the geometric in design more so than women. We tend to see softness men the edge. Not better just different. I think that's why you prefer art quilts rather than bedding which typically are rounds, rectangles with rounded edges. I hope you will continue joining our other parties at Etsy Cottage Style Blogspot
Cottage Paper Crafts...Cottage Garden Party....and others.