Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thanksgiving Day Greetings

Enjoy some vintage Thanksgiving greetings from 
a more gentle and loving time.
(As always, click on any image to get a larger more detailed, file image.)
 Look how close this illustration is to the one above it!















I have so many things to be thankful for in life.
And one of them is all of you, my loyal  readers and followers
who follow my whims and twists and turns of attention and interest
and never bat an eye, nor go astray.
Thank you.
Happy Thanksgiving, to you and yours!

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´? Tristan  



4 comments:

Len said...

Happy American Thanksgiving! We've already had Thanksgiving in Canada, it's celebrated on the second Monday in October.

Unknown said...

Oh I love these Tristan thank you so much for sharing ❤️

Jeanie said...

These are so beautiful. I collect vintage postcards and wow -- I am impressed by your magnificent collection! Happy Day to you!

Jackie PN said...

Such wonderful postcards Tristan!! Thank you so very much for sharing these- lovely how much time and work went into making these beautiful pieces of history!!
Hope your thanksgiving was wonderful!
hugs,Jackie