Monday, August 14, 2017

Food for the Soul...or Cakes for the Gods?

As I've already established earlier, when it comes to decorating desserts, the sky is the limit - from  Galaxy sweets ...

to Geode Crystal cakes ...

to Rubick's Cube cakes ...

Enchanted Revelries has tried to search out and show you exquisite creations by the world's most talented pastry chefs.

Atelier Soo is no exception.The Seoul-based pastry chef delicately sculpts edible floral bouquets that look truly too pretty to eat (an over-used phrase, in my opinion, as I'm always ready to eat them on a moment's notice! However, an apt phrase in this instance!). With beautiful petals and exquisite arrangements, all of her creations look so much like flower bouquets, you could barely even tell they're actually buttercream cakes. True, I have seen some wondrous creations with fondant - but never such sumptuous delicacies from buttercream!
Truly, cakes for the gods! We mortals surely are blessed to even gaze at such divine masterpieces!

Now, go make something beautiful!
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)(¸.•´

(¸.•´♥ Tristan ♥


4 comments:

Createology said...

Be still my beating Heart which loves all things sweet and delicious! Truly Divine Works of HeArt!!! <3

Jackie PN said...

WOW and WOW and WOWSSS!
I am not sure which I love the most!! That huge purple geode crystal cake is spectacular, while the galaxy cakes are out of this world- heehee
and the floras- I am not sure if I could eat something so beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing Tristan! xx

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Tristan,
I am amazed at the creativity here!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and then leave such a sweet comment!!
HUgs,
Debbie

UplayOnline said...

Truly Divine Works of HeArt!!! <3


gay