Monday, December 8, 2014

"She Loves Me!"

I just discovered this on Youtube - and really wanted to share it with you. If you dont know the enchanting, magical, charming musical "She Loves Me," please bookmark this and when you have two hours to revel in the gorgeous score, witty script and delightful performances about the loves and peccadillos of a group of sale people in a chic parfumerie. 

On Broadway, the lead was played by the magnificent Barbara Cook - and the original cast album is a joy forty years later!

I leave you to enjoy "She Loves Me." You won't be disappointed. It's always been one of my all time favorite musicals.
 

... and now that you're inspired, go make something beautiful!

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Tristan

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds good from where I'm sitting!

Thornton Berry Shire Press said...

Oh Geez..it's really the whole movie! Well, I'm enjoying what I've seen so far…will have to either come back or find it to watch at a more convenient time and place…thx for sharing…you always have the most magical of things to share with us…haven't been around in a while, glad I stopped by…hope you are well Tristan and having a lovely holiday season so far…hugs to you, June

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Tristan, how did I miss this POST?????

You are such a charm. I didn't want to "lose" you again, but the blog roll is acting up and won't allow me into certain blogs! But I am here, enjoying your world again. Thank you for coming by and may you and yours have PEACE and true love in all seasons. Anita

Jackie PN said...

I missed this too! Don't know how...but thanks for sharing and I am going to watch it later while I play with my paints! ")