Tuesday, October 7, 2014

"Alice in Wonderland - House of Cards" by Olga Stuk

Since last week I wrote about all the films that had been made of the "Alice in Wonderland" and "Alice Through the Looking Glass" books, I thought this would be a nice follow up - a really amazing little piece of steampunk-esque art called "Alice in Wonderland - Card House" by Olga Stuk of Ukraine. She is also one of the designers for Graphic 45. Her blog is here.

Mostly, this will just be a lot of photographs, as I don't speak Ukranian! But, I think you'll agree this is a knock-your-socks-off piece of work!









... a nice little video showing the House of Cards in detail


Now that you've been given a little inspiration, get in that workspace and make something beautiful!

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Tristan

special thanks to Karen at Zannido's Muse for first
alerting me to this wondrous creation!



3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Well good morning, YOU, you wonderful artist!

Tristan, your shares have always made me smile, think and GO make something. These days, it's poetry. One day, I hope to make a book.

Enjoy the fun of fantasy, creativity, and Alice's world of wonders! Anita

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Hi Tristan,
What a great post! Olga is an amazing artist... I love this piece.
Take care,
Penny

trisha too said...

My socks are completely knocked off--this is a gorgeous piece!

:)