Monday, April 1, 2013

Can It Really Be Four Months?!?!

Wow! Time has totally gotten away from me! I can't believe it's been four months since I've posted! I know I've been really busy - and had some health issues to deal with - but, I can't believe I've neglected Bloglandia so shamelessly!

Well, the holidays have come and gone, so I won't be doing any Christmas or New Year's posts. How can that be? ME?! The master king of the holiday season?! Even Valentines Day has passed.

Since Easter just happened, I won't feel bad about a little Easter post ... my miniature milk carton to gift bags of Jordan Almonds (or some kind of more extravagant nuggets of sugary treasure!). All I used was Graphic 45 papers, chipboard embellishments, and stickers from Altered Pages.


These are super quick and easy to make. If you'd like to make some for yourself, just print out the pattern on the reverse side of the cardstock you want to use (plain paper is probably too flimsy to hold anything very well. Just click on the pattern to open to a larger size, and put it into a Word Document. I used an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock and set all four margins at .5". If your printer will take wider paper, you could make a larger image and use the mini milk carton for larger gifts - or to hold ATC's or other little treasures. Here's the pattern ...
Enjoy!

A piece I just finished today is also created using products from Altered Pages and the Center Ring Spectacle Collection from The Mailbox Muse. If you don't received the seasonal muse theme collections from The Mailbox Muse, you should definitely look into it! Lots of surprises and high quality materials, including limited edition collage sheets and rubber stamps! Always something to get you going. Of course, I love vintage circuses, so the Center Ring Spectacle Collection was right up my alley! This little miniature shrine used about 1/20th of the stuff from the collection LOL.





Well, that's enough for one day ... I'll be back in a couple days - or even sooner! - as I stay more on top of things here at Enchanted Revelries!

Now go make something beautiful!

♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Tristan











6 comments:

Jan said...

Your boxes are simply Enchanting! Glad to see you back, I was about to put your face on the side of a milk carton!

DIYDesignStudio said...

They are BOTH awesome but I too love the Circus so much! BEAUTIFULLY DONE!

Createology said...

HELLO hello and welcome back to Bloglandia! Fun little packages that will work for lots of giftie occasions. Creative Bliss...

Ann said...

welcome back!!!
love the treat box and your circus!!!
well worth the wait to have the eye candy..and the fabulous template!! thanks!!

ImagiMeri said...

So good to hear from you again....we missed you. I hope all your health issues have been resolved and you're back in fighting shape!

Hugs,
Meri

Unknown said...

Nice to see you back gorgeous! This milk carton pattern is fabby. I'm going to try this one for certain. Big hugs, Norma, x