Thursday, May 24, 2012

New eBay Auctions!

I've listed a few new items on eBay - three quilts - including the end of the Blizzard series, a Kaffee Fassett inspiration, and a fun quilt called "Bad Girls and High Heels"

There are also some brand new Tim Holtz products at really low starting prices (99¢ - $2.50). I received a large bundle of products, and I already owned these pieces.

Take a look - bet you find something you need!

Then go make something beautiful!

♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Tristan

Link to auction!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tristanrobin/m.html?item=160807269320&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562


1 comment:

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hello Dear,
I hope you are doing well.I will certainly go check out your auctions on Ebay. I just wanted to let you know to please go check out my blog.It weill tell you why I have not been blogging.
I'll talk to you in blogland soon Hon,
XXOO Marie Antionette